• Microbreweries. Because dining out doesn’t get much better than craft brews and good food!
• Kayaking with my husband and bringing a rope so he can pull me when I get tired.
• Dutch Bros coffee. The creamy caffeinated goodness just does it for me. My favorite is the iced German Chocolate!
• I love the outdoors, but I hate peeing in the woods
• Cards Against Humanity. No explanation needed.
• That everyone should experience hilarious conversations around a campfire at some point in their life
• Experiencing nature via multi-day backpacking trips
• Rainy days, but only when I don’t have to go anywhere.
• Watching the sunrise from a tent and sleeping bag.
• Exploring new trails in our Jeep Wrangler
• Dogs are like family members, except it’s legal to leave them in cage when you leave the house
__ Acadia, ME
__ American Samoa
__ Arches, UT
__ Badlands, SD
__ Big Bend, TX
__ Biscayne, FL
__ Black Canyon, CO
__ Bruce Canyon, UT
__ Canyonlands, UT
__ Capitol Reef, UT
__ Carlsbad Caverns, NM
__ Channel Islands, CA
__ Congaree, SC
__ Crater Lake, OR
__ Cuyahoga Valley, OH
__ Death Valley, CA
__ Denali, AK
__ Dry Tortuga, FL
__ Everglades, FL
__ Gates of the Arctic, AK